Let the Zions Bank Wealth Management group guide you through the different stages of your financial life—from addressing difficult questions to helping you develop a plan to stay on track financially.
We do this through the following process:
Create and Build Wealth
- Address debt level and risk tolerance
- Determine goals—for personal and business success
- Plan for retirement—your own and how to transition your business
Protect and Preserve Wealth
- Plan for protection from risks, including disability, death and legal
- Address concerns about inflation
- Determine a business continuity strategy
- Take other steps to safeguard your wealth
Utilize Wealth in Your Life
- Determine how to use retirement funds
- Minimize tax liabilities
- Benefit charities and causes of interest and see the results
- Use your wealth the way you want
Leave a Legacy with Your Wealth
- Make plans for your estate’s distribution for family and charity
- Coordinate items that relate to your estate and ensure everything is in order
Contact your Personal Wealth Management group to get started.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Securities and Advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor. Member FINRA
. Insurance and annuity products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured ZB, N.A. deposits and are not FDIC insured. These products are not obligations of the ZB, N.A. and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by ZB, N.A. or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible.
Zions Bank, ZB, N.A., and Zions Wealth Advisors are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: Utah & Idaho (unless licensed elsewhere).