Let Zions® Trust serve as your trustee or cotrustee to help guide you through the estate planning process, manage your assets and keep detailed records. Zions Trust even helps with estate settlement to ensure your final wishes are carried out properly.
Zions® Trust Services
- As your trustee—safeguards and manages your assets, leaving you free to pursue other interests.
- As successor trustee—steps in as experienced professionals to manage your trust when you’re no longer able to do so.
- As cotrustee—works with you to provide those services you wish to delegate while retaining the level of authority you want.
- Some clients choose this option to take advantage of access to investment advice or evaluate Zions Trust’s capabilities while becoming comfortable with our services.
- As special-needs trustee—provides focused one-on-one attention to individuals with special needs while working to maintain applicable government benefits.
- As custodian—executes your instructions, or those of your designated advisor, while providing record-keeping services.
- As conservator or executor of your estate—handles your affairs with discretion and efficiency to ensure that your estate is legally settled and your wishes carried out.
About Zions Trust
Zions Trust offers the reputation, resources and strength of Zions Bank, the skills of experienced trust officers, and the accessibility and personalized attention of a nearby individual trust officer.
Zions Trust has been a subsidiary of Zions Bank since 1966. Its roots go back to Zions Savings Bank and Trust Company, founded in 1873.
For more information about Zions Trust, please contact your wealth advisor.