Health Care Accounts
Rely on Zions Bank® Health Care Account services to help you manage the rising costs of health care while providing value to your employees.
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Offer a great compliment to higher deductible health insurance plans
- Work similarly to a 401(k) for health care
- Regular, tax-deductible contributions give employees a savings account available for qualified medical expenses
- Unused funds are portable, roll over year-to-year and are owned by the employees
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Give employees access to immediate funds for health care expenses
- Committed funds are available to the employee at any time during the plan year
- Unused funds may be lost
Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs)
- Employer contributes funds for employees qualified medical expenses
- Funds may roll over year-to-year
- Vesting is immediate
Accounts are FDIC insured up to $250,000.