A fully integrated invoice-to-pay solution that automates your accounts payable and payment process
Integrated Payables Benefits and Features
- Issue Commercial Card, ACH* and check payments from a single location.
- Experience the benefits of increased AP efficiency, reduced processing costs and improved internal accounting controls.
- An active synchronization with your accounting software allows you to save time by reducing manual payment entry and posting. Spend less time on your daily payables and more time growing your business.
- Create cost efficiencies by choosing when and how to pay your vendors so that you maximize benefits back to your business. Gain extra cash by taking advantage of early pay discounts. And even earn greater rebates by increasing payments made with Commercial Card.
- A streamlined, predictable AP process with a single actionable view of payments reduces the opportunity for error.
- Reduce risk of internal and online fraud through advanced security features. Integrates with Positive Pay.
- Integrated Payables supports most popular accounting systems and has an active synchronization with QuickBooks® (Desktop and Online), Intacct®, Microsoft® Dynamics GP, NetSuite®, and Sage50®.
Want to Learn More about Integrated Payables at Zions Bank?
Want more information about Integrated Payables or to discuss other Business Payment and technology options for your business? To speak to an Advisor to enroll in a new service, call 866-299-3334 or complete the form. For help with an existing service, contact our Customer Support at 800-726-7503.
*Use of Integrated Payments with Commercial Cards and/or ACH payment service requires separate applications and enrollment. Subject to credit approval. Terms, conditions, fees and agreement apply. See a banker for details.
All trademarks referenced above are property of their owners, and ZB, N.A. does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights therein.