ACH Cash Disbursements
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination1 lets you distribute funds to your own accounts, your vendors’ accounts and your employees’ accounts
Features and Benefits of ACH Cash Disbursement
- Helps reduce administrative costs, potential interest or late charges on payments
- Reduces check stop-payment charges and reissue costs
- Lets you manage your accounts by scheduling ACH transfers and cash disbursements for various types of payments, including vendor payments, federal and state tax payments and employee payments, such as direct deposit payroll, expense reimbursements and pension payments
- Lets you monitor daily ACH activity online through the Anytime Gateway® service
- Same-Day ACH: Same-day settlement capability giving businesses an option to send and receive payments faster
Need Help Finding Other ACH Solutions for Your Business?
Do you have questions about ACH Cash Disbursements or other ACH services? Zions Bank is here to help. To speak to an Advisor to enroll in a new service, call 866-299-3334 or complete the form. For help with an existing service, contact our Customer Support at 800-726-7503.