FlexFive Variable Rate Home Loans
Variable Rate Home Loans Flexible Apply Now
Enough to Meet Your Needs
Need financing to purchase a home? Or maybe a refinance? A Zions Bank® FlexFive Variable Rate Home Loan can help. You could save money by lowering your mortgage payment, paying off your mortgage sooner or taking out cash to pay off high-interest debt.
|variable rate: 240 months (5/1 ARM)*
||4.24% – 4.74%
|variable rate: 360 months (5/1 ARM)*
||4.44% – 4.94%
||Rates effective as of 03/26/2017
Apply online today, visit your local Zions Bank Financial Center in Utah and Idaho or call 800-727-8893 to see how a variable-rate mortgage with a FlexFive Loan can benefit you.
Lower Interest Rates with Variable Rate Mortgages
Take advantage of Zions Bank’s competitive rates, and receive a 0.25% discount by having your payment automatically deducted from your Zions Bank deposit account. Important Details
No Up-Front Fees
When Zions says "no fees," we mean it. With a FlexFive Home Loan from Zions Bank avoid paying origination fees, points, closing costs and title insurance fees. And there’s no appraisal fee when the home value is determined by Zions.
Tax Advantages of Variable Rate Home Loans
Use your FlexFive Variable Rate Home Loan to finance something and usually write off 100% of the interest you pay. Consult your tax advisor about tax deductibility.
How Much Can I Get?
The amount of your loan depends on your income and debt levels, your credit history and the property value of your home. The maximum loan-to-value ratio for a FlexFive Home Loan is 80%. To estimate your loan-to-value ratio, simply divide the expected loan amount by the value of your home.
Know Just Where You Stand
When you apply for a loan online, check your variable rate mortgage loan application status anytime, day or night, with the click of your mouse.
1. Adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) loan rates are variable and may increase at the specified adjustment period; subject to change without notice. The APR is fixed for the first 5 years (no rate adjustments occur during this time frame) and adjusts annually for the remaining term of the loan. At time of each adjustment, the APR will not change more than 2%. The maximum rate over the life of the loan is the original plus 6% (fully indexed rate).
*Sample payments for variable rates based on estimated information:
- 240 month term based on estimated information: Loan amount of $200,000.00; variable 4.24% APR; initial 60 monthly payments (fixed for the first 5 years) are $1,237.40, followed by 180 monthly payments that could be as high as $1,793.02.
- 240 month term based on estimated information: Loan amount of $200,000.00; variable 4.74% APR; initial 60 monthly payments (fixed for the first 5 years) are $1,291.36, followed by 180 monthly payments that could be as high as $1,861.19.
- 360 month term based on estimated information: Loan amount of $200,000.00; variable 4.44% APR; initial 60 monthly payments (fixed for the first 5 years) are $1,006.25, followed by 300 monthly payments that could be as high as $1,712.02.
- 360 month term based on estimated information: Loan amount of $200,000.00; variable 4.94% APR; initial 60 monthly payments (fixed for the first 5 years) are $1,066.32, followed by 300 monthly payments that could be as high as $1,790.56.
Payment does not include amounts for taxes and insurance, and your actual payment may be higher.
Important terms and conditions for advertised Flex Five Home Loans:
- Annual percentage rate (APR) is based on primary residence and credit worthiness. Loan-to-value up to 80%. APRs are variable based on an index plus a margin and may increase after closing; subject to change without notice. Automatic payment discount from a Zions Bank® account available where applicable. Property values will be determined by lender—any external appraisal requested by applicant will be at the applicant's expense. First lien position required. Loans subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. Contact a Financial Center for full details.