Good money management habits start young, and that’s where a Young Savers account can be vital. Whether you or your student are just starting to earn money regularly, starting a college fund, or saving for school books, materials, and extracurricular activities, our Young Savers account can help you work toward your financial goals.
Open an account today and you’ll be on your way to learning about interest, deposits, setting money aside, and the benefits of saving. Start saving for the future today. Stop by your local Branch of Zions Bank today and open a Young Savers account for your child, grandchild, or yourself.
Features and Benefits
- Get paid on every dollar you save with no minimum balance requirement to earn interest1
- Learn to save while enjoying no minimum balance requirements or monthly service charges
- Establish optional transfers from a Checking account to help build savings automatically
- Variable rate, compounded daily2, paid monthly
- Use Online Banking and Online Bill pay to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer3
Rates and products offered may differ from state to state. To see the rate and offering available to you, please select the state where you bank. (Your privacy is important to Zions—see our Privacy Notice.)
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$5|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$0|
|Withdrawals||Transaction limits apply. Make up to six withdrawals and transfers each month without a withdrawal fee.4|
|Can the monthly Fee be waived?||There are no monthly service charges for savers age 25 and younger|
Didn’t find quite what you were looking for? Take a look at our comparison table to find the most suitable savings account for your needs.