To Receive a Wire Transfer
Receiving a domestic or international wire transfer in your Zions Bank® account is simple. Just provide the sender’s financial institution with:
- Your name
- Your account number
- Zions Bank’s routing number: 124000054
- Zions Bank’s SWIFT code: ZFNBUS55 (optional)
- Zions Bank’s phone number: 800-974-8800
If you’d like, your local Financial Center can print out Zions Bank’s receiving wire information to give to the sender’s financial institution.
To Send a Wire Transfer
It’s easy to send a wire transfer from your Zions Bank account with many options to choose from. You can send a wire transfer from Personal or Business Online Banking, visit your local Zions Bank Financial Center, or call for assistance over the phone.
To process online wire transfers (enrollment is required)
To enroll, download the Wire Application and Agreement for Online Banking and submit the completed form during your next visit to the bank. Or, mail the completed and notarized form to address provided in the form.
- Download the Wire Application and Agreement for Personal Online Banking
- Download the Wire Application and Agreement for Business Online Banking
If you’ve already completed the Wire Application for Online Banking and are enrolled follow these simple steps to send a wire transfer in Online Banking:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on the Payments tab
- Click on Wires
- Select “Create USD Wire” link
- The Create USD Wire page will appear
If you still have questions about online wire transfers, please review the Online Wire Transfer Frequently Asked Questions or contact a Zions Bank representative by phone at 800-840-4999 (Mon- Sat, 7 a.m.-8 p.m., Sun, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. MT).
To process in-person wire requests, the following information is needed
- Recipient’s name
- Recipient bank’s name
- Sender and recipient bank’s American Banking Association (ABA) bank routing number (also simply known as the “routing number”) for domestic transfers—found on the bank’s web site or by calling the bank
- Recipient’s bank account number
- Any special instructions, if applicable
To process wire requests over the phone
- You must have a Zions Bank Wire Transfer Agreement on file
- To complete a Wire Transfer Agreement, visit your nearest Zions Bank Financial Center. For clients outside of Utah, Idaho and Wyoming, print the Wire Transfer Agreement, have it notarized and mail it to:
PO Box 3748
Salt Lake City, UT 84110
- If you have a standing wire transfer agreement on file with Zions Bank, simply call 877-588-0298 to complete your wire transfer request.
For an international/overseas transfer, instead of the ABA routing number, you’ll need the:
- Sender and recipient bank’s SWIFT Bank Identifier Code (BIC)
- Sender and recipient banks’ International Bank Account Number (IBAN) for transfers within the European Union (called a SORT code for UK banks)
Wire Transfer Services for Zions® Corporate Business Clients
In addition to domestic wire transfers, Zions Bank offers foreign currency wire transfers to more than 60 countries worldwide. From visiting your local Financial Center to using the online Treasury Gateway® system, Zions offers business clients several options for initiating foreign wire transfers. Payments are sent by FEDWIRE® and SWIFT and are guaranteed to reach the beneficiary within 2 business days (excluding holidays).