Good money management habits start young and being a regular saver should be a goal for all students. That’s where a Student Savings Account can be invaluable. Sign up today and be well on your way to learning about things like interest, deposits, setting money aside, and the benefits of saving.
- For ages 13 - 25 years old
- For balances below $2,000, you’ll earn higher interest than we pay on Money Market accounts with a million dollar deposit balance1
- Includes eStatements/eNotices
Rates and products offered may differ from state to state. To see the rate and offering available to you, please select the state where you bank. (Your privacy is important to Zions—see our Privacy Notice.)
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|monthly maintenance fee
- Variable rate
- Compounded quarterly*
- Paid quarterly
- You may make an unlimited number of withdrawals from your account in person, via ATM, by mail or messenger. You can make up to six transfers within a 30-day statement cycle by pre-authorized transfer, automatic transfer, telephone transfer (including data transmission by computer or other electronic device), check, draft, or debit card.
- $2 fee for each teller withdrawal over three per month
* Interest is calculated using the daily balance method. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in the account each day. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is variable and may change after account is opened. Other fees may apply and may reduce earnings. Contact a for details.
1. This rate is available for balances below $2,000. The portion of the balance above $2,000 earns a rate equal to the Personal Gold Statement Savings account. During, or any time after the year of the primary account holder’s 26th birthday, the account will be changed to a Personal Statement Savings Account. An adult signer is required on this account if the primary signer is under age 18.