Being a student is the perfect time to start thinking about personal finances. That’s why Zions Bank offers student banking accounts that include Mobile Banking with Bill Pay, Online Banking with Bill Pay, eStatements and eNotices and more.
Student Banking options include:
- Student Checking with no minimum monthly balance, no monthly service fee, and unlimited debit card, ATM and Bill Pay use. For individuals under 26 years of age.
- Visa® Debit Card with Zions Amazing Deals® to make paying by check or getting cash at an ATM easy as well as rewarding with 10, 20 even 50% cash back at participating merchants.
- Student Savings that pays those who have a balance below $2,000 a higher interest rate than paid on a Zions Bank® Money Market account with a million dollar balance! Plus, there’s no minimum opening deposit, no minimum monthly balance to maintain and no monthly service fee. Intended for those 13 to 25 years old.
- Kids Savings that pays a higher interest rate than is paid on a Zions Bank Money Market account with a million dollar balance on balances below $1,000. Plus, there’s no minimum opening deposit, no minimum monthly balance to maintain and no monthly service fee. For individuals under 13 years old.
- Sallie Mae Student Loans with 3 repayment options, lower interest rates and rewards for paying on time.
Just for Students
Get up to 0.75% off already low interest rates on a new or used car loan. Simply set up automatic payments from your Student Checking or Student Savings account.
Zions Pays for A’s that pays $1 for every "A" on the report cards of students 13 to 18.
Apply for a Student Banking Account Today!
Apply online or visit your nearest Zions Bank Financial Center.