Being a student is the perfect time to start thinking about personal finances. That’s why Zions Bank offers student banking accounts that include Mobile Banking1 with Bill Pay2 , Online Banking with Bill Pay, eStatements and eNotices and more.
Student Banking options include:
- Student Checking3 with no minimum monthly balance, no monthly service fee, and unlimited debit card, ATM and Bill Pay use. For individuals under 26 years of age.
- Visa® Debit Card with Zions Amazing Deals®4 to make paying by check or getting cash at an ATM easy as well as rewarding with 10, 20 even 50% cash back at participating merchants.
- Student Savings that pays those who have a balance below $2,000 a higher interest rate than paid on a Zions Bank® Money Market account with a million dollar balance! Plus, there’s no minimum opening deposit, no minimum monthly balance to maintain and no monthly service fee. Intended for those 13 to 25 years old.
- Kids Savings that pays a higher interest rate than is paid on a Zions Bank Money Market account with a million dollar balance on balances below $1,000. Plus, there’s no minimum opening deposit, no minimum monthly balance to maintain and no monthly service fee. For individuals under 13 years old.
- Sallie Mae Student Loans5 with 3 repayment options, lower interest rates and rewards for paying on time.
Just for Students
Get up to 0.75% off already low interest rates on a new or used car loan. Simply set up automatic payments from your Student Checking or Student Savings account.
Zions Pays for A’s that pays $1 for every "A" on the report cards of students 13 to 18. Simply bring your report card to any Financial Center, and for every A, Zions Bank will deposit $1 into your Student Savings Account.
Apply for a Student Banking Account Today!
Apply online or visit your nearest Zions Bank Financial Center.Important Details