Save your money for a specific period of time (or term length) and receive interest on a fixed rate. Your CD will mature on a specific date, have a specified fixed interest rate, and can be issued in any denomination above $1,000. It’s FDIC-insured and if you don't need access to money right away, a CD is a great choice.
Account Features and Benefits
- Fixed interest rate, compounded daily1 2
- Deposits are insured by the FDIC. For more information on FDIC insurance, click here.
- Choose a flexible savings term between 30 days and 5 years3
- Earn a competitive interest rate on money you don't need to access right away
- Save for retirement by opening an IRA Certificate of Deposit4
- Use Online Banking and Mobile banking to view balances through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer5
Rates and products offered may differ from state to state. To see the
rate and offering available to you, please select the state where you
bank. (Your privacy is important to Zions—see our Privacy Notice.)
*For Certificate of Deposit accounts, the interest rate disclosed at account opening is fixed and will not change until the CD renews. Any withdrawal of interest prior to maturity will reduce earnings.
Premium rate increase may be available. Contact a local branch for details.
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Monthly Maintenance Fee
||Early withdrawal/closure penalties may be assessed when principal is withdrawn from a CD prior to the maturity date.6
|Can the monthly Fee be waived?
||There is no monthly fee with this product
Didn’t find quite what you were looking for? Take a look at our comparison table to find the most suitable savings account for your needs.