Popmoney® is our new payment service that lets you send, receive, or request money from friends, family, or just about anyone. If you have an e-mail address or a mobile phone number, you can use Popmoney*. We’ve added Popmoney to Online and Mobile Banking which allows you to easily move money from your bank account to others’ virtually anywhere and anytime. It’s the new, paperless way to pay.
Email it, text it, pay it, and it’s easy for your friends and family to use too at their bank or at Popmoney.com. Go to Online Banking > Payments Tab > Popmoney to get started. And to get started on Mobile Banking, tap the Plus (+) button in the center > Popmoney.
And to introduce Popmoney, we’re rewarding you for trying it out! Simply send or receive money via Popmoney your first time between December 5, 2016 and February 28, 2017, and get $5 added to your account.**
You must enable Automatic Deposit in order to receive the Popmoney Reward and have it deposited to your Zions Bank account. By enabling Automatic Deposit, future payments will be directly deposited into your account. Please login to www.zionsbank.com and go to the Payments tab > Popmoney to enable automatic deposit.
How It Works
Once you’re signed up, you can send or request money from your contacts. They’ll be notified by email or text message that you wish to send money or are requesting money from them. And the best part is, you and your contacts will never need to exchange financial account information.
Features and Benefits
- Access and transact Popmoney within Mobile Banking, Online Banking, and Business Online Banking
- Set up your Popmoney account once where your money already resides
- Easily transact with a few simple fields to fill out
- Stop writing checks, going to the ATM, or carrying extra cash
- Split expenses like rent, concert tickets, dinner, or gifts more easily
- Handle recurring expenses like allowance, yard services, or video streaming services
- Pay your friends without touching your wallet
Limits 2-3 Day Delivery Next Day Delivery Per Transactions $2,000 $1,500 Rolling 30 Day $5,000 $3,000 Outstanding* $5,000 $2,000
- Outstanding refers to the limit of an amount requested to send that is pending processing before another amount can be requested.
- Request Money: same limits as 2-3 day. Limit of 10 requests per day, 30 per month.
- All request money fulfillments are delivered within the 2-3-day delivery model.
Standard (2-3 Day Delivery): No charge
- Next-Day Delivery: $3.00
- Request Money: No charge
*Popmoney® personal payment services are provided through CheckFreePay Corporation and/or its affiliates. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. See your Popmoney Service Agreement for complete details. Popmoney service fees apply. Available services are subject to change without notice. Standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply.
**To qualify for the "The Way You Pay" incentive ($5, sent via Popmoney), the Popmoney or Mobile subscriber must, between December 5, 2016, and February 28, 2017, complete a first-time Popmoney Payment of $5 or more, online or via mobile device. Business account holders are not eligible. Rules subject to change without notice.