Follow these simple steps to change your Online Banking password.
- Log in to your Online Banking account.
- Click the "Services" tab.
- Select "Change Password" from under “My Preferences.”
- On the “Change Password” screen enter your current password for “Old Password” along with the new password you've selected. It’s important to note that your password must be between 8 and15 characters in length. Passwords are case-sensitive and should contain at least one letter and one number.
- Re-enter your new password in the “Confirm Password” field.
- After you have selected and confirmed your new password, click the "Submit" button on the right.
- You’ll be returned to the main Services screen, and see a note stating that your password has been changed.