With Zions Bank® Online Banking, get Internet banking that lets you easily access your account information, transfer funds, pay bills and reorder checks. You can even get an email notification when your checking account is running low. Plus, it just takes a moment to enroll.
View Demo Enroll Now
Online Banking Features
- 24-hour access to your accounts—see balances and transaction histories on your checking, savings, CD and money market accounts. Also, view loan and credit card balances. Learn more.
- Online Bill Pay—pay anything or anyone from your mortgage to your babysitter. Sending payments has never been easier.
- 3 account alert options—choose one or all 3:
- My Alerts let you receive an email notification whenever your account balance dips below a certain amount or get a reminder about an important date—available to all Online Banking clients.
- Visa® Purchase Alerts let you receive a text or email if your Visa credit or debit card is used at a gas station or convenience store, declined transactions, foreign transactions, online, phone or mail purchases and purchases exceeding a set amount.
- Mobile Card Fraud Alert Service provides automatic alerts for potentially fraudulent transactions on your Zions Bank® Visa® or MasterCard® credit or debit card, so you can react to fraud fast.
- Transfer-to-a-Friend and External Transfers—transfer funds to almost anyone in the country. Move your money between accounts, pay loans and overdraft accounts, reimburse a friend—even transfer funds to and from other institutions accounts.
- Mobile Banking and Tablet Banking—manage your finances while on-the-go.
- Check images—click on a check item and an image of your check is displayed, both front and back.
- Stop payments—with just a few clicks, stop payment on a traditional check.
- eStatements and eNotices—avoid clutter. Opt out of receiving traditional paper statements and go green. eStatements are safer, faster, easier to manage and best of all—free.
- Easy, online travel notifications—notify Zions Bank of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling.
- PC Banking—download your statement information directly into the check register in your financial software.
Questions About Online Banking?
Read the Online Banking FAQs or contact a Zions Bank representative by phone at 800-840-4999 (Mon. to Sat. from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sun. from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. MT).