With Zions Bank® Online Banking, get Internet banking that lets you easily access your account information, transfer funds, pay bills and reorder checks. You can even get an email notification when your checking account is running low. Plus, it just takes a moment to enroll.
Online Banking Features
- 24-hour access to your accounts—see balances and transaction histories on your checking, savings, CD and money market accounts. Also, view loan and credit card balances. Learn more.
- Online Bill Pay1—pay anything or anyone from your mortgage to your babysitter. Sending payments has never been easier.
- 3 account alert options—choose one or all 3: My Alerts, Visa® Purchase Alerts2, Mobile Card Fraud Alert Service.
- Transfer-to-a-Friend and External Transfers3—transfer funds to almost anyone in the country. Move your money between accounts, pay loans and overdraft accounts, reimburse a friend—even transfer funds to and from other institutions accounts.
- Mobile Banking and Tablet Banking4—manage your finances while on-the-go.
- Check images—click on a check item and an image of your check is displayed, both front and back.
- Stop payments—with just a few clicks, stop payment on a traditional check.
- eDocuments—includes eStatements, eNotices and eTax documents—to avoid clutter. Opt out of receiving traditional paper statements and tax documents and go green. eDocuments are safer, faster, easier to manage and best of all—free.
- Easy, online travel notifications—notify Zions Bank of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling.
- PC Banking—download your statement information directly into the check register in your financial software.