Zions Bank reserves the right to reject any submitted image for any reason. Images will be excluded based on, among other things, the following criteria:
- You must have permission to use a professional image, an image including artwork or an image including other individuals.
- Images of celebrities, athletes, musicians or public figures will not be accepted.
- Images containing provocative, offensive, racial, political or violent material will not be accepted.
- Images with trademarked material, advertising, promotional materials, website addresses or competitive marking will not be accepted, unless trademark is owned by card owner.
- Images containing names, descriptions or images of controlled substances will not be accepted.
Zions Bank's acceptance of any image, and Zions Bank's issuance of any myPHOTOcard® are always conditional and may be canceled at any time if an image is found to be in violation of Zions Bank's standards for approving images or the myPHOTOcard® Terms & Conditions.