Our Money Market account is ideal if you want to earn a competitive, tiered interest rate1 on your account balances. But, the thing we love most is it gives you the power of an FDIC-insured2 savings account with the option to write checks when you need easy access to your funds3. This is the market your money is looking for.
Features and Benefits
- Earn a more competitive interest rate1 than traditional savings accounts on balances over $1,0004
- Accelerate your savings with relationship rates when you maintain a Premium Interest Checking account
- Make unlimited withdrawals at a branch or ATM
- Write checks3 for extra flexibility in accessing your Money Market funds
- Use Online Banking to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer5
Rates and products offered may differ from state to state. To see the
rate and offering available to you, please select the state where you
bank. (Your privacy is important to Zions—see our Privacy Notice.)
Premium rate increase may be available. Contact a local branch for details.
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Monthly Maintenance Fee
||Variable rate, compounded daily1, paid monthly
||Transaction limits apply. Make up to six withdrawals and transfers each month without a withdrawal fee.3
Didn’t find quite what you were looking for? Take a look at our comparison table to find the most suitable savings account for your needs.
1. Interest is calculated using the daily balance method. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in the account each day. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is variable and may change after account is opened. Other fees may apply and may reduce earnings. Contact a local branch for details.
2. Depositors are insured by the FDIC to at least $250,000.
3. Federal banking regulations allow up to six (6) withdrawals by check, debit card, or pre-authorized, telephone, or computer transfer to another account or third party during a monthly statement cycle. However, you may make an unlimited number of withdrawals from your account in person, by ATM, or by mail. If the above limits are exceeded three (3) times in a twelve (12) month period, the account will be closed or changed to a different type of account.
4. Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet and Personal Account Schedule of Fees available in the online Agreement Center
, or speak with a banker for more details.
5. Mobile banking is included at no cost from Zions Bank. Requires download of Zions Bank App from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment and subject to the Digital Banking Services Agreement.
*The interest rate (rate) and annual percentage yield (APY) are variable, may change without notice, and are generally effective as of the date indicated. Account fees may reduce earnings.
Thank you for your submission.
Please take a 2 to 3 minute survey and help us improve your online experience.