Available exclusively online, the IRA Money Market makes saving for your retirement easy!
- Deposits may be tax deductible1
- Make additional deposits anytime
- Saving for your retirement today adds security for tomorrow
- FDIC insured. Find out how to maximize your coverage
Rates and products offered may differ from state to state. To see the rate and offering available to you, please select the state where you bank. (Your privacy is important to Zions—see our Privacy Notice.)
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Variable rate
- Compounded quarterly*
- Paid quarterly
- Substantial IRS penalty for early distribution from an IRA (before age 59 1/2)
- Convenient distribution choices upon reaching age 59 1/2
* Interest is calculated using the daily balance method. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in the account each day. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is variable and may change after account is opened. Other fees may apply and may reduce earnings. Contact a for details.
- IRA account must be single owner. Annual contribution limits may apply. Refer to a tax professional for tax deductibility and required distribution information.