If you have a Premium Interest Checking account, you are eligible for our higher premium CD rates. Premium Certificates of Deposit (CDs) let you save for a specific time period up to five years. View product disclosures.
- Higher interest rate than regular CDs
- Use Online Banking and Mobile Banking to view balances through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer1
- Deposits are insured by the FDIC. For more information on FDIC insurance click here
- No monthly maintenance fee
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Monthly Maintenance Fee
||Early withdrawal/closure penalties may be assessed when principal is withdrawn from a CD prior to the maturity date2
1. Mobile banking is included at no cost from Zions Bank. Requires download of Zions Bank App from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment and subject to the Digital Banking Services Agreement.
2. Federal banking regulations allow up to six (6) withdrawals by check, debit card, or pre-authorized, telephone, or computer transfer to another account or third party during a monthly statement cycle. However, you may make an unlimited number of withdrawals from your account in person, by ATM, or by mail. If the above limits are exceeded three (3) times in a twelve (12) month period, the account will be closed or changed to a different type of account.
Thank you for your submission.
Please take a 2 to 3 minute survey and help us improve your online experience.