Enjoy the Online and Mobile convenience of our Anytime Checking account, but with extra benefits like interest on balances, discounts on check orders1, and one monthly waiver of an out-of-network ATM surcharge2. Interest piqued yet? If so, the Anytime Interest Checking account is for you.
Features and Benefits
- Earn interest on the balance in your checking account3
- Get cash when you need it with no charges at any Zions Bank ATM
- Use any ATM in the US and Zions Bank® will waive the first withdrawal fee at other banks’ ATMs each month2
- Shop anywhere Visa® is accepted with your Zions Bank Debit card or Credit Card4, including support for Apple®/ Android®/ Samsung® Pay5
- Use Online Banking and Online Bill pay to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer6
- Skip the branch and deposit checks through your mobile device7
- Move your money digitally with direct deposit, automatic withdrawals and Popmoney® person-to-person transfers8
- Contact our U.S.-based customer service Mon. to Sat. from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT.
- Open your account with a minimum deposit of $50
- Go paperless with eStatements and eNotices9
- Enjoy no monthly service fee when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,500 OR a combined deposit and consumer loan balance of at least $10,000, otherwise $1010
- No charge on the 1st order of "Zions Bank Exclusive" design checks and 45% discount on another check design ordered through Zions Bank1
- No fee on standard size (3x5) safe deposit box (where available)11 or $10 discount towards any larger box (key deposit required on all boxes).
Rates and products offered may differ from state to state. To see the rate and offering available to you, please select the state where you bank. (Your privacy is important to Zions—see our Privacy Notice.)
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$50|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$10|
|Can the monthly Fee be waived?||Yes, by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $1,500 OR combined deposit and consumer loan balance of at least $10,000.10|
Didn’t find quite what you were looking for? Take a look at our comparison table to find the most suitable checking account for your needs.