AmaZing Rate® Credit Card
A great low rate credit card for Zions Bank® credit cardholders
Get a Zions Bank® AmaZing Rate® credit card* and get a low rate credit card with one of the lowest interest rates around.
Credit Card Benefits
- 0% intro APR for 6 months on all new purchases and only 9.24 to 12.24% variable APR after that1
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months and only 9.24 to 12.24% variable APR after that. 3% fee, $10 minimum2
- Zions AmaZing Deals™3 gives you instant savings or cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 participating merchants
- No annual fee
- Free Mobile Fraud Alert Service4 automatically sends you a text when suspicious activity is detected on your Visa® or MasterCard® credit or debit card to let you react to fraud fast with a simple text reply
- Free Purchase Alerts5 notify you on your mobile phone when preset Visa credit or debit card account criteria are triggered, letting you monitor account activity in virtually real-time
- myPHOTOcard®6 lets you customize your card with your own image or photo
Additional Visa® Services and Benefits7 Available with Your AmaZing Rate Credit Card
- Visa® Zero Liability8 protects you from liability for unauthorized purchases made with your card or account information
- Visa Concierge Service offers free help with last-minute restaurant reservations or planning for a special occasion; simply call 800-953-7392
- Car rental collision damage waiver protects you if your rental car is damaged from an accident or theft
- Travel accident insurance gives you accidental death and dismemberment coverage when you purchase tickets with your card
- Travel and emergency assistance helps arrange medical, legal and travel services when you’re away from home; simply call 800-VISA-911 or 303-967-1096
- Warranty Manager extends the manufacturer’s warranty on any item purchased with your card; just call 800-VISA-911 or 303-967-1096 or visit visa.com/eclaims
- Cardholder inquiry service9 provides fast help 24x7 on questions about your card; simply call 888-758-5349. Learn more on usa.visa.com
- Lost/stolen card reporting lets you quickly report a lost or stolen card 24x7 anywhere; simply call 888-758-5349. Learn more on usa.visa.com
*Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply. The APR is variable and is based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, which is subject to change with the Index, plus a margin based on credit worthiness. Prime Rate is currently as of 04/24/2014. Offer available for new consumer credit cards only. All offers are subject to change at any time, may not be available with all card types. See your Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosures for details.
- 0.00% Intro APR for 6 months on purchases, thereafter, the variable APR will range from 9.24% to 12.24%. Intro APR does not apply to cash advances. Purchases made during the first 6 months of account opening will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments are still required each month.
- 0.00% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 12 months, thereafter, the variable APR will range from 9.24% to 12.24%. For new accounts, balance transfer requests must be received within 60 days of account opening. A 3% balance transfer fee for each transfer ($10 minimum) will apply. Transfers made during the Intro period will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments are still required each month.
- Zions AmaZing Deals™—Earn cash rewards on qualified purchases using your Zions Bank Visa® debit card (requires a Zions Bank checking account) or Zions Bank Visa® credit card (subject to credit approval) when you shop at participating merchants. No enrollment fee to participate in the program and no out-of-pocket cost; a minimal monthly processing fee is deducted from your paid earnings only if a cash reward is paid. Cash rewards are typically credited to your account within 45 days of a qualifying purchase, but in the event of delays in payment by merchants, it may take up to 90 days or more to receive payment of an earned cash reward. PIN-based transactions do not qualify so be sure to sign for your purchase. Rewards and offers are established by participating Merchants, are subject to change at any time and may vary by location, day, time or event. See www.zionsamazingdeals.com for a current list of participating merchants and program terms and conditions.
- Mobile Card Fraud Alert Service—Zions Bank does not charge for the Mobile Card Fraud Alert service. However, standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply. Currently available with T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, Boost Mobile, Cricket Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, ALLTEL Communications Inc., Interop - Appalachian Wireless, US Cellular and Cincinnati Bell phone service. Available services are subject to change without notice. See Terms and Conditions for complete details.
- Purchase Alerts requires enrollment in Online Banking. Certain transaction notifications are sent to your email account and/or mobile device by SMS text. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
- myPHOTOcard® gives you the first image for free and subsequent images at $4.95 each. Learn more in the myPHOTOcard Terms and Condition.
- See your Visa Card Guide to Benefits for details on additional services and benefits.
- Visa® Zero Liability Cardholder is not responsible for fraudulent charges made with their card or account information as long as notification of unauthorized use to card issuer is immediate. Does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions. A disputed transaction must be posted to your account before provisional credit may be issued. Contact us for specific conditions, restrictions, limitations and other details.
- Cardholder inquiry service. For answers to questions about your card call 888-758-5349, 24x7.
Visa® is the registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and Zions Bank does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of this trademark.