AmaZing Cash® Credit Card
Get cash back with every purchase
Get a Zions Bank® AmaZing Cash® credit card* and connect with the benefit of cash back on every purchase.
- 1% cash back on all purchases—and with no cap1
- 2% cash back for the first 90 days2
- Up to 25% annual bonus3
- 0% intro APR for 6 months on purchases and just 11.24 to 18.24% variable APR after that4
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months and only 11.24 to 18.24% variable APR after that. 3% fee, $10 minimum5
- No annual fee
- Zions AmaZing Deals™6 gives you instant savings or cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 participating merchants
- Free Mobile Fraud Alert Service7 automatically sends you a text when suspicious activity is detected on your Visa® or MasterCard® credit or debit card to let you react to fraud fast
- Free Purchase Alerts8 notify you on your mobile phone when preset Visa credit or debit card account criteria are triggered, letting you monitor account activity in virtually real-time
- myPHOTOcard®9 lets you customize your card with your own image or photo
Additional Visa® Services and Benefits10 Available with Your AmaZing Cash Credit Card
- Visa® Zero Liability11 protects you from liability for unauthorized purchases made with your card or account information
- Visa Concierge Service1 offers free help with last-minute restaurant reservations or planning for a special occasion; simply call 800-953-7392
- Car rental collision damage waiver protects you if your rental car is damaged from an accident or theft
- Travel accident insurance gives you accidental death and dismemberment coverage when you purchase tickets with your card
- Travel and emergency assistance helps arrange medical, legal and travel services when you’re away from home; simply call 800-VISA-911 or 303-967-1096
- Warranty Manager extends the manufacturer’s warranty on any item purchased with your card; just call 800-VISA-911 or 303-967-1096 or visit visa.com/eclaims
- Cardholder inquiry service12 provides fast help 24x7 on questions about your card; simply call 888-758-5349. Learn more on usa.visa.com
- Lost/stolen card reporting lets you quickly report a lost or stolen card 24x7 anywhere; simply call 888-758-5349. Learn more on usa.visa.com
- AmaZing Cash Back—Cash Back is earned on net purchases only. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible. Participation in the AmaZing Cash Back program requires a Zions Bank deposit account in the same name as the cardholder and cash back will be deposited in $50 increments.
- 2% Cash Back for first 90 days—Earn double cash back for every dollar spent on net purchases during the first 90 days of account opening. At the end of the 90 days, you will earn 1% cash back.
- 25% Annual Cash Back Bonus—Cardholder may earn up to 25% bonus on $25,000 annual card spend on net purchases. Bonus is based on your total annual card spend, total cash back earned, and annual spending tier. Annual Spending Tiers: Tier 1 - $0 - $4,999 = 0%, Tier 2 - $5,000 - $9,999 = 5%, Tier 3 - $10,000 - $14,999 = 10%, Tier 4 - $15,000 - $19,999 = 15%, Tier 5 - $20,000 - 24,999 = 20%, Tier 6 - $25,000+ = 25%. For example, if you have an annual spend of $12,500 you have earned $125 (1% cash back) plus you will receive an annual bonus of $12.50 (10% under Tier 3). Annual Bonus will be awarded within 6 weeks of calendar year end to your deposit account.
- 0.00% Intro APR for 6 months on purchases, thereafter, the variable APR will range from 11.24% to 18.24%. Intro APR does not apply to cash advances. Purchases made during the first 6 months of account opening will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments are still required each month.
- 0.00% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 12 months, thereafter, the variable APR will range from 11.24% to 18.24%. For new accounts, balance transfer requests must be received within 60 days of account opening. A 3% balance transfer fee for each transfer ($10 minimum) will apply. Transfers made during the Intro period will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments are still required each month.
- Zions AmaZing Deals™ Earn cash rewards on qualified purchases using your Zions Bank Visa® debit card (requires a Zions Bank checking account) or Zions Bank Visa® credit card (subject to credit approval) when you shop at participating merchants. No enrollment fee to participate in the program and no out-of-pocket cost; a minimal monthly processing fee is deducted from your paid earnings only if a cash reward is paid. Cash rewards are typically credited to your account within 45 days of a qualifying purchase, but in the event of delays in payment by merchants, it may take up to 90 days or more to receive payment of an earned cash reward. PIN-based transactions do not qualify so be sure to sign for your purchase. Rewards and offers are established by participating Merchants, are subject to change at any time and may vary by location, day, time or event. See www.zionsamazingdeals.com for a current list of participating merchants and program terms and conditions.
- Mobile Card Fraud Alert Service—Zions Bank does not charge for the Mobile Card Fraud Alert service. However, standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply. Currently available with T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, Boost Mobile, Cricket Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, ALLTEL Communications Inc., Interop - Appalachian Wireless, US Cellular and Cincinnati Bell phone service. Available services are subject to change without notice. See Terms and Conditions for complete details.
- Purchase Alerts requires enrollment in Online Banking. Certain transaction notifications are sent to your email account and/or mobile device by SMS text. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
- myPHOTOcard® gives you the first image for free and subsequent images at $4.95 each. Learn more in the myPHOTOcard Terms and Conditions.
- See your Visa Card Guide to Benefits for details on additional services and benefits.
- Visa® Zero Liability Cardholder is not responsible for fraudulent charges made with their card or account information as long as notification of unauthorized use to card issuer is immediate. Does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions. A disputed transaction must be posted to your account before provisional credit may be issued. Contact us for specific conditions, restrictions, limitations and other details.
- Cardholder inquiry service. For answers to questions about your card, call 888-758-5349, 24x7.