Hardworking middle school, junior high, and high school students (ages 12 to 18) in Utah and Idaho can earn $1 per "A" on their 2019-2020 report cards. (Sorry, “A-” grades aren’t eligible.) Eligible students are also entered for a chance to win scholarship savings accounts worth up to $1,000.
How To Get Started
- Students should bring their most recent report card for the 2019-2020 school year and a parent or guardian to any branch.
- For every "A," they’ll get $1 deposited into a Young Savers Account. If they don't have an account or aren’t a Zions Bank® client, they’ll still be rewarded .50 cents per "A."
- Getting paid for an “A” enters the student for the chance to win a scholarship savings account in a drawing. The student’s name, grade, phone number, school name and city must be provided to be entered.
About Our Drawings
Community drawings: 36 students from different geographic regions in Utah and Idaho will win scholarship savings accounts worth $500 throughout the school year. Drawing deadlines to submit most current report cards are shown below.
- 1st Semester Report Card Drawing Deadline: Feb 28, 2020
- 2nd Semester Report Card Drawing Deadline: Jul 31, 2020
Year-end grand prize drawing: Eligible entries from all community drawings will be pooled into the grand prize drawing.
One Utah student and one Idaho student will each win a grand prize $1,000 scholarship savings account. The deadline to turn in final report cards for the year-end drawing is July 31, 2020. Find complete contest details and all drawing deadlines below.
Pays for A’s
School Year Drawing Deadlines
The timeline for report card submission and award drawings for the 2019-2020 school year is as follows:
$500 1st Semester Report Card Scholarship Savings Account Drawing
- February 28, 2020: Last day for students to show most recent report cards and enter drawing at their local branch.
- March 2020: Winners from 18 different communities selected and announced.
$500 2nd Semester Report Card Scholarship Savings Account Drawing
- July 31, 2020: Last day for students to show most recent report cards and enter drawing at their local branch.
- September 2020: Winners from 18 different communities selected and announced.