Make an ATM Deposit
At Zions Bank, access Zion Bank Deposit-Ready™ ATMs any time day or night and:
- Deposit cash — up to 50 bills at once, no envelope
- Deposit checks in a stack of up to 30 at a time — no envelope, no waiting
- Withdraw cash from your accounts
- See account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make a credit card payment
- Change your PIN
- Checks deposited by 8:00 p.m. are credited to your account the next business day!*
- Make up to $100,000 in deposits per transaction.
- An ideal solution for multiple checks and larger deposits.
More Ways to Make Deposits
Deposit checks or cash at any Zions Bank branch location. Or deposit checks using Mobile Check Deposit. It lets you snap a picture of your check and deposit the check using your phone. It’s ideal for individual checks and smaller deposits ($2,500 daily /$5,000 every 30 days for personal accounts open more than 60 days and $7,500 daily/$15,000 for business accounts).
*Funds may not always be available for withdrawal the following business day. See your Zions Bank Deposit Agreement for more information on the bank’s funds availability policy.
Fast Cash Where You Are
All Zions Bank ATMS are cash-ready. And cash-only ATMS are located where you need them most, including:
- Throughout City Creek Center in Salt Lake
- Vivint Smart Home Arena — home of the Utah Jazz
- Rio Tinto Stadium — home of Real Salt Lake
- Smith’s Ballpark — home of the Salt Lake Bees
- Local universities and college bookstores
Mobile ATM Van
Look for the Zions Bank mobile ATM van at events, such as arts festivals, concerts, and local fairs, and get cash on wheels where you are!