IRS Address Notification

Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) regulations require that Zions Bank let you know that if you move to a foreign country, you need to submit documentation to the IRS at the time you move. If you don’t, you could end up with backup withholding of future interest payments that, in some cases, may be nonrefundable.

Notify the IRS as Soon as Your Address Changes


Contact a Zions Bank representative at 800-840-4999 (Mon. to Sat. from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT).