Free Super Saving Seminar
The free one-hour Super Saving Seminar shows you how to save money for emergencies. People who apply what they learn average $2,700 in added savings in just three months[cite::109::cite]. Participants learn:
- Why it’s important to save money
- How to prepare for emergencies
- How to build wealth
Receive an email of upcoming Super Saving Seminars in your area or schedule a seminar for your own group of 15 or more.
Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University® [cite::107::cite]
A nine-week course on how to save money, reduce debt, create positive cash flow and build wealth. Each 90-minute class features an entertaining lecture by financial advisor and radio personality Dave Ramsey® along with a group discussion. Participants get online access to lesson videos and many other useful tools.
Zions Bank offers Financial Peace University classes annually in February and September. See a list of class locations, dates and times. Your entire household — including children 19 and younger — can attend for just $109, which includes 12 months access to financialpeace.com, 12 months access to EveryDollar Plus budget tool, and additional online lessons for every life stage.
- Hundreds of Zions Bank's own employees have participated in Financial Peace University since 2003. When surveyed about their results over time: 88% reported their financial situation had improved.
- The average employee paid off $17,100 in debt
- The average employee added $22,600 to his/her nonretirement savings
- 40% reported having paid off all their consumer debt
- 89% reported less stress and greater productivity after attending Financial Peace University
- 47% increased the amount they contribute to their 401(k)s by an average of 3.8% of salary
Results will vary.