Easy to Set Up
Go to Online Banking and select Send Money to access Zelle from the Payments menu. For Mobile Banking, tap the Plus (+) button in the center > Send Money. Friends and family can access Zelle from their bank (if applicable) or the Zelle app.
how it works
Once you’ve enrolled, you can send or request money from your contacts[cite::4124::cite]. Recipients will typically receive their money in minutes[cite::4127::cite]. If they aren't yet enrolled in Zelle, they'll receive a text message or email notifying them you’ve sent them money. They can enroll with Zelle through their bank or the Zelle app.
Features and Benefits
- Access and use Zelle within Mobile Banking and Online Banking
- Enroll with Zelle once where your money already resides
- Easily send money with a few simple fields to fill out
- Stop writing checks, going to the ATM, or carrying extra cash
- Split expenses like rent, concert tickets, dinner, or gifts easily
- Handle recurring expenses like allowance
- Send money to your friends without touching your wallet
important details: transaction limits
- Per Transaction: $1,500
- 30 Day Rolling: $3,000
- Outstanding: $3,000