The AmaZing Rewards Program
- Rewards you with points for everyday purchases
- Lets you apply your credit card reward points toward any purchases made with your card
- Doesn’t limit your choices to a catalog of merchandise or select airline seats
- Eliminates the markup of third-party web sites and middlemen
- Points don’t expire and there are no limits on the credit card reward points you earn
Get What You Want, When You Want It
Watch this video to learn why the AmaZing Rewards program makes outrageous credit card reward points requirements and limited rewards options a thing of the past.
Learn How To Redeem Your Rewards Points
Watch this short video to learn how simple it is to redeem your credit card reward points. You can complete the entire process in just eight easy steps and this video walks you through the entire process.
Read the AmaZing Rewards FAQs below to learn more or apply for an AmaZing Rewards Credit Card online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s start with a question: What's your AmaZing?
What experience, indulgence, or adventure have you always wanted, but have never quite been able to get? Is it a trip to Fiji, a romantic dinner for two, or how about that newest electronic gadget? Now picture us picking up the tab with your AmaZing Rewards points!
AmaZing Rewards was designed with you in mind. It's an incredible rewards program that introduces flexibility and added value. It lets you redeem your points for almost anything. Best of all, it's very easy to use and understand. Just follow these simple steps to make your AmaZing happen:
1. Use your credit card for your everyday purchases and earn one AmaZing Rewards point for every dollar you spend on qualifying purchases. Gas, groceries, utilities — the more you use your card, the faster your points build.
2. Purchase your AmaZing with your credit card — and find the best deal you can while you're at it. Book those hard-to-find flights on any airline you like, find great deals online or at the nearest local business — and enjoy your rewards points, knowing that they’re on us.
3. Go online, select your new AmaZing purchase from the last 90 days of purchases made with your credit card, and redeem your available AmaZing Rewards points towards that purchase. To redeem over the phone, call the Contact Center at 855-662-9205.
4. A statement credit for your redemption(s) will be applied to your card account, which will appear on your next monthly statement. (One AmaZing Rewards point = $.01 statement credit; a redemption of 10,000 points = a $100 statement credit). Your rewards points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
With the new AmaZing Rewards program you have many options. Instead of going through a catalog and choosing from a list of items, you can now spend, spend, spend and then go online and choose which of your purchases you want to redeem points for. A minimum of 2,500 points are required to redeem.
You'll earn one point for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases with your AmaZing Rewards credit card. It’s that easy. Use your card and earn rewards. Rewards points not earned on cash advances, balance transfers, fees, quasi-cash transactions, such as the purchase of traveler’s checks and money orders, accumulated interest, returned merchandise, ATM transactions, unauthorized charges, fraudulent charges, foreign cash transactions, casino gaming and betting, and lottery tickets.
Log in to your Online Banking account. Once there, you'll be able to access AmaZing Rewards. In the AmaZing Rewards system you'll see all purchases made in the last 90 days, and you can choose which purchases you want to redeem your points for. We'll issue you a statement credit for those purchases. To redeem points over the phone, call the Contact Center at 855-662-9205.
Yes! As long as you have at least 2,500 points available and redeem at least 2,500 points at a time, you may make redemptions towards any purchase item even if you don’t have enough points to cover the entire purchase; this is called a partial redemption.
You'll earn one point for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases with your AmaZing Rewards credit card. It’s that easy. Use your card and earn rewards. You can redeem for any qualifying purchase made in the last 90 days. Rewards points not earned on cash advances, balance transfers, fees, quasi-cash such as traveler’s checks and money orders, accumulated interest, returned merchandise, ATM transactions, unauthorized charges, fraud charges, foreign cash transactions, casino gaming and betting, and lottery tickets.
Yes, gift cards are considered a qualified purchase to redeem points against. You can use your AmaZing Rewards credit card to purchase gift cards at the online or in-store merchant of your choice, and then log on to Online Banking (or call the number on the back of your AmaZing Rewards credit card) to redeem your available AmaZing Rewards points towards the cost of the gift card.
If there is a minimum payment due on your credit card statement, you're required to pay at least the minimum payment due amount. However, the account credit from the redemption of points may decrease your account balance enough to eliminate that statement’s minimum payment. You can review your current balance and minimum payment due through your Online Banking account. If you still have questions, please call the Contact Center at 855-662-9205.