low rate credit card benefits
- 0% intro APR for the first 6 months on all new purchases and only [rate::[minApr::zfnb::UT::credit::394::lowRateRewardsCard]::rate] to [rate::[maxApr::zfnb::UT::credit::394::lowRateRewardsCard]::rate] variable APR after that[cite::3030::cite]
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months and only [rate::[minApr::zfnb::UT::credit::394::lowRateRewardsCard]::rate] to [rate::[maxApr::zfnb::UT::credit::394::lowRateRewardsCard]::rate] variable APR after that. 3% fee, $10 minimum[cite::3031::cite]
- React to fraud fast with a simple text reply. Our Mobile Fraud Alert Service automatically sends you a text when suspicious activity is detected on your Visa®[cite::131::cite] or MasterCard® credit or debit card.
- Monitor your account activity in virtually real-time while Card Alerts notify you on your mobile phone when preset Visa credit or debit card account conditions are triggered[cite::640::cite]
- Zero Liability[cite::1630::cite] helps protect you from liability for unauthorized purchases made with your low rate credit card or account information
- No annual fee
Additional Visa® Services and Benefits
And that's not all. The following benefits[cite::129::cite] and services are available with your AmaZing Rate Credit Card with No Annual Fee:
CAR RENTAL COLLISION DAMAGE
Car rental collision damage waiver may protect you if your rental car is damaged from an accident or theft
TRAVEL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
Travel accident insurance gives you accidental death and dismemberment coverage when you purchase tickets with your card
Is the low rate credit card the right card for you? If not, compare credit card options in the Zions Bank Personal Credit Card comparison table.
MORE AMAZING WAYS TO PAY
Zions Bank AmaZing Rewards® Credit Card
With your Zions Bank® AmaZing Rewards®
credit card[cite::123::cite], earn credit card rewards with every purchase.
Zions Bank AMAZING CASH® CREDIT CARD
The Zions Bank® AmaZing Cash® cash back credit card gives you a unique credit card with 1% cash back on all purchases.