Budget. Share. Manage. Enjoy.
With this card, it's on!
Most cards just spend. As a reloadable, prepaid debit card with a built-in money management app, OnCard does so much more. It lets you budget intelligently, share money and track your spending. Can it save the world? No, but it can save you from some of the hassles of managing your money.
The power is in your hands with the OnCard mobile app and desktop version. Think of it as the command center for all card-related activity. From the app, you can:
- Add money to your card
- View balances, transactions, spending trends
- Manage your account, which enables you to budget, share money and lock and unlock the card
Budgeting isn’t always fun, but it’s essential. The good news is OnCard makes it easy and realistic. The OnCard app helps you establish a budget based on your first month of actual spending, taking out some of the guesswork and wishful thinking that can sometimes accompany a budget. The card and app help you:
- Plan a budget based on how you want to spend
- Track your actual spending against your monthly budget
- See your spending trends month to month
- Adjust your budget categories as necessary
Simple Money Sharing
OnCard lets you share the wealth. You can seamlessly transfer money to additional cardholders while maintaining visibility and controls. It's fast and easy. You can:
- Add a secondary cardholder and up to ﬁve additional cardholders
- Transfer money to and from additional cardholders
- View activity for all cardholders
- Lock and unlock all cards
To enroll in your own OnCard account, you must be 18 years old or older. Secondary cardholders must also be 18 or older. Additional cardholders, you may add up to five, must be 13-years-old or older, and cardholders under 18 must be on a parent or legal custodian’s account.
OnCard enrollment requires that the primary cardholder have a checking or savings account with the bank. If you do not have a checking or savings account, you can apply online or at a branch before beginning your OnCard enrollment. If you apply online, you will need to wait until you receive email confirmation of your new checking or savings account before enrolling in OnCard. Instantly approved accounts will receive an email right away whereas accounts requiring additional follow-up will take 1-2 business days.
Yes, especially if you’re interested in:
- Budgeting to help you stay out of debt, plan for expenses, grow your savings, prepare for retirement, manage a fixed income and more.
- Sharing money with others, e.g., paying your child’s allowance, supporting your college student, providing an expense card for a nanny, delegating purchasing responsibility, teaching financial literacy.
- Having a card to use online or with person-to-person payment services.
You can enroll online by logging into your Zions Bank Online Banking account, selecting Services/Apply Now/OnCard Prepaid Debit Card. You can also visit a branch location to enroll. You must have a Zions Bank checking or savings account.
If you do not have a checking or savings account, you can apply online or at a branch before beginning your OnCard enrollment. If you apply online, you will need to wait until you receive email confirmation of your new checking or savings account before enrolling in OnCard. Instantly approved accounts will receive an email right away, whereas accounts requiring additional follow-up will take 1-2 business days.
If you are not able to be approved online and are required to visit a branch, a banker can help you with the checking or savings account and OnCard enrollment.
Terms & Conditions | Fees