Military Advantage Checking Account Details
You can take advantage of more than a dozen Zions Bank® services and benefits if you are:
- On active duty
- Guard/Reserve personnel and their dependents
- A veteran
- Retired military
- An enlistee
- An ROTC student
- A DOD civilian
Features and Benefits
- Get cash when you need it with no charges at any Zions Bank ATM[cite::7001::cite]
- Use an Use any ATM in the US and Zions Bank will waive the first withdrawal fee at other banks’ ATMs each month[cite::7019::cite]
- Shop anywhere Visa®is accepted with your Zions Bank Debit card, including support for Apple®/ Google®/ Samsung® Pay[cite::7018::cite]
- Use Online Banking and Online Bill pay to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer[cite::7002::cite]
- Skip the branch and deposit checks through your mobile device[cite::7003::cite]
- Move your money digitally with direct deposit, automatic withdrawals, and Popmoney® person-to-person transfers[cite::7005::cite]
- Contact our US-based customer service Mon. to Sat. from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT.
- Open your account with a minimum deposit of $50
- Go paperless with eStatements and eNotices[cite::7006::cite]
- No fee on standard size (3x5) safe deposit box (where available)[cite::7015::cite] or $10 discount towards any larger box (key deposit required on all boxes).
- No charge for “Zions Bank Exclusive” design checks and 45% discount on another check design ordered through Zions Bank[cite::7013::cite]
Didn’t find quite what you were looking for? Take a look at our checking comparison table to find the best checking account for your needs.