Routing and Transit Number
Transfer funds, pay bills, reorder checks and even get an email notification when your checking account is running low.
Get free eStatements, eNotices and eTax documents in PDF format as soon as they're available. MORE
Account Alerts with MyAlerts®
Get an email about the status of your account or to remind you of an important date. MORE
Get an email or text when your credit or debit card is used or when a purchase exceeds an amount. MORE
Place a stop payment on a traditional check online.
Our free[cite::590::cite] Mobile Banking service makes it easier to view balances, transfer funds, look up transactions, and find Financial Center and ATM locations. Mobile Banking is available for iPhone® and Android™.
Learn more about the app[cite::90::cite] and how to download it today.
Required Items to Use Mobile Banking
- Active Deposit or Loan Account
- Zions Online Banking ID
- Online Banking Password
- Challenge Question Answer
- Valid U.S. Phone Number
Pay any bills you have from your mortgage to your baby-sitter. Setup is quick and simple, and the best part is Bill Pay is free.
With Bill Pay You Can:
- Send payment to anyone in the U.S.
- Receive e-bills from select payees.
- Enjoy greater control over when your bills are delivered.
- Receive an optional email confirmation each time a payment is sent.
If you already have Online Banking but not Bill Pay, log into your account and select:
Payments > Bill Pay from the top tab menu.
You'll get your bank statement or notice as soon as it's available and it won't be sitting in your mailbox. Password protected and encrypted on our online banking platform, log into your account to view and print your statements and notices.
- Login to your Online Banking.
- Select Services > Account Services > eDocuments from the top tab menu.
- Complete the enrollment process.
Browse companion products that work perfectly with what you already have.