Zions Bank and the
Zions Bank Supports the Military Community
From earning to spending to helping protect your finances, Zions Bank is proud to support the men and women who serve the nation. Zions Bank has been recognized locally and nationally for its engagement in military and veteran organizations as well as the support it gives to the military community
Zions Bank is actively engaged in a range of programs and committees that support the military and veteran communities, including:
Zions Bank Recognized for Its Support of the Military
- Named Most Successful Employer of Veterans in Utah by the US Dept. of Veteran Affairs in 2020
- Secretary of Defense Freedom Award Recipient for 2014
- Secretary of Defense Freedom Award Finalist for 2013
- Large Employer of the Year-Employer Support of Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Utah for 2014 and 2013
- Pro Patria and Above and Beyond Award, ESGR
- Seven Seals Award to Scott Anderson from ESGR
- Named Veteran Friendly Business, Utah Dept of Veterans and Military Affairs
Financial Literacy Program
Zions Bank has taught a financial literacy program to more than 2,000 service members and their families and offered discounts to military members for the 9-week program.
Zions Bank sponsors numerous military appreciation events with local sports teams where the cost is covered for service members and their families to attend. Zions Bank also sponsors numerous other activities, including picnics, family days, rodeos and concerts, so that service members and their families can spend quality time together.