- Register for the Mobile Card Fraud Alert Service
Mobile Card Fraud Alert Service from Zions Bank automatically alerts you to most potentially fraudulent transactions on your Zions Bank® Visa® or MasterCard® credit or debit card, so you can react to fraud fast.
- If you have an iPhone® 6, iPad Air® 2 or iPad mini™ 3 with iOS8, use your Zions Bank Visa card with Apple Pay to pay the easy, more secure and private way at participating stores and from participating apps.
- Use Visa Checkout when shopping online. It stores your information behind multiple layers of security.
- Install Trusteer’s Rapport browser protection software
Trusteer helps you protect your browser from malware attacks and fraudulent web sites. Trusteer’s innovative technology picks up where conventional security software fails. Download it free today.
- Opt out of traditional paper statements and receive only eStatements/eNotices
No more paper statements sitting around in your mailbox waiting for you to retrieve them. Online statements are password-protected and encrypted on Zions® secured Online Banking platform.
- Use Zions® Bill Pay to help eliminate mail fraud
Stop fraudsters from stealing your personal information by directly receiving e-bills and paying them online.
- Update your PC’s malware protection software
Strengthen your online security by keeping your protection software and your web browser up-to-date.
- Ensure you are on the authentic zionsbank.com web site
When accessing your online bank account, take these simple steps to ensure you're on the authentic zionsbank.com web site and not a fake one set up by fraudsters.
How Zions Bank Is Helping Protect You
Enhanced Account Protection
Fraud Protection Library
Frequently Asked Questions
Recognizing a Phishing Attack
Identity Theft Protection
Report Identity Theft or Fraud
Recover From Identity Theft
Thank you for your submission.
This page was last modified on Thu Jul 23 14:27:52 MDT 2015