Pay Confidently On the Go
Pay with Just a Touch
Connect your Zions Bank credit or debit card to Samsung Pay and make fast, easy payments from your Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+, or Note5 device. Samsung’s payment technology allows you to simply hover your Samsung device close to many terminals, not just the ones that offer contactless payments, to pay. With such wide acceptance, you’re on your way to wallet-free shopping.
Look for the NFC logo on merchant terminals or pay at any magnetic stripe terminal.
Keep Sensitive Information to Yourself
Samsung Pay generates a unique digital card number for every transaction. That way, your Zions Bank Visa card number is never shared with merchants. And, transactions must always be authorized by you. Simply swipe up, enter your pin or scan your fingerprint, and hover your device over the NFC device or card reader to complete a payment.
Review the Samsung Pay frequently asked questions.
Getting started with Samsung Pay
- Open the Samsung Pay app. If you need to download it, it’s available at Google Play.
- Register your print and assign your PIN.
- Load your Zions Bank credit and debit card by touching the add card prompt. You can take a picture of your card with your device’s camera or enter your card information manually.
- Enter additional information, if requested, like your address.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Validate your card and identity by calling the number on the back of your card.
- It can take 5-15 minutes for your card to be fully validated and ready for use with Samsung Pay.
More Benefits for AmaZing Credit Cardholders
While you use Samsung Pay to make purchases with your mobile device, you can also conveniently take advantage of Zions Bank AmaZing Deals®2. The AmaZing Deals app gives you access to merchant discounts. Plus, you’ll still enjoy all the same great credit card benefits.
- AmaZing Rewards®3, earn reward points on every purchase
- AmaZing Cash®4, earn cash back on every purchase
- AmaZing Rate®, enjoy our lowest credit card interest rate
Not yet a Zions Bank credit card holder?