With free Visa® Purchase Alerts1 from Zions Bank, receive near real-time alert notifications2 on select signature-based purchases made with your Zions Bank® Visa debit card or credit card3 . Monitor your account activity from wherever you are and quickly notify the bank of anything suspicious.
Select from available criteria and decide what activity you want to receive alerts on. Plus, choose how to receive Purchase Alerts—as text messages (SMS) and/or as email messages.
Available Criteria for Purchase Alerts Notifications
- Gas station and convenience store charges—it's not uncommon for lost or stolen cards to be used at gas stations as a means of quickly accessing an account
- Declined transactions
- Transactions in other countries
- Online, phone or mail purchases (known as "card not present" purchases)
- Purchases that exceed an amount you determine
Enroll in Purchase Alerts Today
Enrolling is easy. Simply:
- Log in to your Online Banking account
- Select "Purchase Alerts" under the Services tab
- Follow the online instructions
Learn More About Purchase Alerts
Visit the frequently asked questions page for details and answers to common questions.
You May Also Be Interested in Mobile Card Fraud Alert Service
Mobile Card Fraud Alert Service4
is a free service that complements Purchase Alerts. It automatically sends you a text when something suspicious is detected on your Visa or MasterCard® credit or debit card. React to fraud fast and close your account if needed.