What are MyAlerts?
Ever wish you could receive an e-mail notification whenever your account balance dips below a certain amount? How about getting a reminder of an important event or date? With MyAlerts you can!
Sign up for MyAlerts and receive an e-mail notification with alerts about the following:
- Account Balance over/under threshold amount — Get an email notification when your checking account dips below or above any specified amount.
- Periodic balance — Receive an email with your account balance every day, every other day, every Tuesday or every month. Setup is easy. And you decide when and how often to receive alerts.
- Failed/disallowed Transfer — Get an email alert when a transfer fails or isn’t allowed.
- Transactions not approved by send date — Receive an alert when a transaction isn’t approved by your selected date.
- Successful transfer — Receive an alert when transactions are successful—either payments or deposits.
- Personal reminders — Set up MyAlerts to remind you, via an e-mail, of any important date—a meeting, an anniversary, a birthday, anything.
What e-mail software do I need?
Use virtually any email software or service to receive MyAlerts notifications. Change your MyAlerts email address whenever you like.
How do I enroll in MyAlerts?
If you’re enrolled in Online Banking, sign up for MyAlerts during your next session. Sign up by logging in now. Once logged in:
- Select “Alerts & Messages” under “Home.”
- Select “Manage Account Alerts.”
- Choose one or more alerts to create from the “Create New Alert” dropdown.
- Select the options you want on the Create Alert window.
- Click “Submit.”