Financial Peace University® is a life-changing program on personal finance. It empowers people to manage money better, eliminate debt and build wealth. And it’s brought to you as part of the Zions Bank® Eliminate Needless Debt Program.
What Is Financial Peace University?
Financial Peace University is a 9-lesson, once-a-week class that offers financial education and teaches accountability. It can help you create behaviors that let you master your finances.
More than 4,000,000 people have completed Financial Peace University classes nationwide.
- Learn to put together a spending plan that works for your entire household
- Learn the step-by-step process to get out of debt and stay out of debt
- Alleviate the stress of financial challenges
- Learn how to create an emergency fund equal to 3 to 6 months of expenses
- Develop more confidence in making investment and insurance decisions
- Learn the best way to buy and sell a home
- You live paycheck to paycheck
- You want to set up a budget that works
- You don't have an emergency savings account
- You feel like your money has control over you
- You and your spouse disagree on finances
- You have large credit card balances
- You want a greater understanding of real estate and mortgages, investing, college planning, retirement savings and insurance and collection practices
About Dave Ramsey®
Financial Peace University was founded by Dave Ramsey®. Dave hosts The Dave Ramsey Show® on a nationally syndicated radio talk show. He is the New York Times best-selling author of Financial Peace and The Total Money Makeover®.
Dave knows what it's like to have it all and lose. By age 26, he had accumulated over $4 million in real estate, had a net worth of more than $1 million and made $250,000 a year. By age 30, he’d lost it all.
Ramsey rebuilt his financial life based on solid principals of common-sense money management and has gone on to teach others the lessons he learned.