Find the tools and resources you need to make sound financial decisions right here. Access financial calculators and comparison tables to see exactly how the numbers work for you, your business and your life—from interest, payments and savings to debt and retirement.
Calculators and Financial Tools
All Calculators by Name
- Accelerated Debt Payoff Calculator
- APR Calculator for Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- ARM vs Fixed Rate Mortgage Calculator
- Auto Loan Early Payoff Calculator
- Auto Rebate vs Low Interest Financing Calculator
- Benefit of Spending Less Calculator
- Bring Your Lunch Savings Calculator
- Business Debt Consolidation Calculator
- Business Financial Ratios Calculator
- Business Valuation—Discounted Cash Flow Calculator
- Buy vs Lease Business Equipment Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Cash Flow Calculator
- CD Ladder Calculator
- Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- College Savings Calculator
- Compare Savings Rates Calculator
- Cost-of-Debt Calculator
- Credit Card Minimum Payment Calculator
- Credit Card Payoff Calculator
- Currency Converter
- Debt Consolidation Calculator
- Emergency Savings Calculator
- Enhanced Loan Comparison Calculator
- Home Budget Calculator
- Home Equity Line of Credit Calculator
- Home Equity Loan vs Auto Loan Car Financing Calculator
- Hourly Paycheck Calculator
- Lease vs Buy a Car Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Mortgage Loan Calculator (PITI)
- Mortgage Qualification Calculator
- Mortgage Refinance Break Even Calculator
- Net Worth Calculator
- One Income vs Two Calculator
- Payroll Deductions Calculator
- Refinance Interest Savings Calculator
- Rent vs Buy a Home Calculator
- Retirement Nest Egg Calculator
- Roth IRA Calculator
- Roth IRA Conversion Calculator
- Roth vs Traditional 401(k) and Your Paycheck Calculator
- Roth vs Traditional IRA Calculator
- Save a Million Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Savings Goals Calculator
- Savings, Taxes and Inflation Calculator
- Start Saving Now Benefit Calculator
- Student Budget Calculator
- Traditional IRA Calculator
- Working Capital Needs Calculator
- Should I consolidate my business debts?
- Is my business generating adequate cash flow?
- How will discounted cash flow affect my business?
- Should I lease or purchase equipment for my business?
- What critical areas of my business require the most attention right now?
- How much capital will my business need in the coming year?
Car Loan and Auto Financing Calculators
Credit Card Calculators
Credit Line and Loan Calculators
Financial Tools for Children
Foreign Exchange Calculator
Home Financing Calculators
- What will the APR be on my ARM?
- What are the differences between a mortgage with a fixed rate and ARMs?
- How much will my mortgage payments, taxes, insurance, etc. be?
- What home can I afford?
- Am I better off refinancing my home?
- How much interest can I save by refinancing my home?
- Am I better off renting?
Personal Budget and Finance Tools
Personal Budgeting Calculators
- How much am I spending?
- How much am I paying in interest?
- How can I pay off my debt more quickly?
- What is my net worth?
- Should my spouse work too?
- How do I determine paycheck amounts based on hourly wages?
- How much will changing my tax deductions affect the amount of my paycheck?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- How will a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA affect my current income and savings?
- What are the benefits of a Roth IRA versus other taxable investments?
- Should I convert my IRA to a Roth IRA?
- Which IRA is right for me?
- How much can I save by contributing to an IRA?
- How much do I need to set aside for retirement?
- How much interest am I earning on my CD?
- How much does earning interest add to my savings?
- What's it worth to reduce my spending?
- What are the advantages of investing in different types of CDs?
- How much of a difference will changes in interest rates affect my savings?
- Should I start saving now?
- How much money should I save in an emergency fund?
- If I bring my own lunch to work every day, how much money will I save?
- How can making consistent investments help me accumulate wealth?
- How will taxes and inflation affect my savings?
- What will it take to save for a vehicle, home, etc.?
- What will it take to become a millionaire?
Small Business Tools
Zions Bank® Product Comparison Tables
- Business Checking
- Business Credit Cards
- Business Savings and CDs
- Lines of Credit/Term Loans
- Business Loans
- SBA Loans