Hundreds of Zions Bank's own employees have participated in Financial Peace University® since 2003.
A recent survey revealed:
- 79% reported their financial situation has improved
- The average employee had paid off $16,300 in debt
- The average employee added $15,600 to non-retirement savings
- 33% reported having paid off all consumer debt
- 81% reported lower stress and greater productivity after attending FPU
- 38% have increased the amount they contribute to their 401(k) by an average of 6%
Your church, business or other group may see similar results.
Click here for comments from people that have already completed this program through Zions Bank.