Long-Term Results from Taking the END Program with Financial Peace University®
- Hundreds of Zions Bank's own employees have participated in Financial Peace University® since 2003. When surveyed about their results over time: 74% reported their financial situation had improved
- The average employee paid off $19,000 in debt
- The average employee added $9,900 to his/her nonretirement savings
- 25% reported having paid off all their consumer debt
- 76% reported less stress and greater productivity after attending Financial Peace University
- 47% increased the amount they contribute to their 401(k)s by an average of 5.6% of salary
Zions Bank offers Financial Peace University classes annually in February and September. See a list of class locations, dates and times. Your entire household—including children 19 and younger—can attend for just $105, which includes a lifetime membership*.
Receive an email of upcoming Super Saving Seminars in your area or schedule a seminar for your own group of 15 households or more.
Results will vary.