Anytime Gateway® Mobile FAQs
How do I sign up for Anytime Gateway® Mobile?
Where can I find the Anytime Gateway Mobile app for download?
- Apple iPad and/or iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zions-bank-treasury-banking/id935676207?mt=8
- Android tablet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zionsbank.treasury.banking.tablet
- Android phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zionsbank.treasury.banking.phone
Which devices are supported by Anytime Gateway Mobile?
The following devices are supported. For the most current list, see Google Play or iTunes.Apple iOS
iOS 6.X , 7.X, and 8.XApple Devices
- iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s and 5c
- iPad 2, 3 and 4
- iPad mini 1 and 2
- iPad Air
- Smartphone Android 2.3.3–2.3.7 and 4.X
- Tablet Android 4.X
- Samsung Galaxy S2, S3
- HTC Desire 500
- Sony Experia J
- Motorola RAZR i
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8 and 10.1
- Kindle Fire HD
- Nexus 7
- Archos 9.7 HD
- Nexus 5 and 7
Feature functionality may vary for OSes and devices not listed.
How many users can enroll in Anytime Gateway Mobile on a single mobile device?
There’s no limit to the number of users that can sign in on a single device. Each user can enter his/her unique login credentials. However, only one user can be signed in on the same device at the same time.
Is there a limit to the number of devices I can download the mobile app to?
No, there’s no limit to the number of devices you can download the mobile app to.
What if I forget my password, login ID or I lock my ID?
Simply follow the standard process for resetting, retrieving or unlocking your Anytime Gateway ID.
How much does Anytime Gateway Mobile cost?
Currently, there are no fees to use or access Anytime Gateway Mobile. Please check with your wireless provider about their wireless carrier fees that may affect your device or phone.
What should I do if I’ve lost my phone or think my phone is compromised?
If you think your mobile device, username (login ID) or password is compromised, that your approved access device has been lost or stolen or that someone has or may have made an unauthorized transaction in any of your accounts without your authorization, contact Zions Bank immediately at 800-974-8800.
Although Anytime Gateway Mobile is a security-conscious mobile banking app, you can reset your password through standard password reset procedures, such by visiting Anytime Gateway desktop or calling customer service at 800-974-8800 (Mon. to Sat. from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT.).
Please adhere to your corporation’s mobile policy.
What if I get a new phone and/or phone number?
You only need to download the Anytime Gateway Mobile app on your new device and log in to the Anytime Gateway desktop and/or update your mobile number.
What balance is displayed in Anytime Gateway Mobile?
If the user has:
- Previous Day Summary only—the prior day balances are displayed.
- Current Day Summary only—interim Available Current day balances are displayed.
- Both Current Day Summary and Prior Day Summary—current day balances are displayed.
Why would I be unable to log in to Anytime Gateway Mobile?
Confirm that you are properly entitled in class of service for mobile access.
- Self-Enrollment and or CSA Enrollment with mobile access must be selected in the class of service.
- Confirm you set your mobile account preferences in Anytime Gateway desktop mobile module.
- Confirm your device is within the list of supported devices and OSes.
- Confirm you have data access on your device.
Is Anytime Gateway Mobile safe?
Anytime Gateway Mobile uses the same technology services as Anytime Gateway desktop. Anytime Gateway includes security features, such as integrated multifactor authentication, which includes secure tokens and requires 2 or more independent authentication factors. Plus, it provides Flexible Dual Control settings that require 1 or more users to issue approval for both maintenance and payment authorizations.