Tap. Pay. Done.
Pay Your Way
Choose your Android device1, connect your Zions Bank credit and debit cards to Android Pay and use your device to make your payments. Simply unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal and you’re good to go. When you’re in an app, skip the need for entering all your payment details by effortlessly selecting Android Pay at checkout.
Look for one of these symbols to use Android Pay at a merchant.
Keep Sensitive Information to Yourself
Android Pay generates a unique digital card number for every transaction. That way, your Zions Bank Visa card number is never shared with a merchant. Should your phone get lost you can use Android Device Manager to instantly lock your device from anywhere, secure it with a new password or even wipe it clean of your personal information.
Review the Android Pay frequently asked questions.
Getting Started with Android Pay
- Look for the app on your phone. Android Pay comes preloaded on several devices. If your phone doesn’t have the app, simply download it from Google Play.
- Open the app and touch the plus sign + at the bottom right.
- Touch Add a credit or debit card.
- Use the camera to capture your card information or enter it manually.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- You may be prompted to call the Customer Care center to verify your identity.
More Benefits for AmaZing Credit Cardholders
While you use Android Pay to make purchases with your mobile device, you can also conveniently take advantage of Zions Bank AmaZing Deals®2. The AmaZing Deals app gives you access to merchant discounts. Plus, you’ll still enjoy all the same great credit card benefits.
- AmaZing Rewards®3, earn reward points on every purchase
- AmaZing Cash®4, earn cash back on every purchase
- AmaZing Rate®, enjoy our lowest credit card interest rate
Not yet a Zions Bank credit card holder?