Hardworking middle school, junior high and high school students (ages 12 to 18) in Utah and Idaho can earn $1 per "A" on their 2016–2017 report cards. (Sorry, “A-” grades aren’t eligible.)
Eligible students are also entered for a chance to win scholarship savings accounts worth up to $1,000. (View some of our recent winners.)
How To Get Started
- Students should bring their most recent report card for the 2016–2017 school year and a parent or guardian to any Zions Bank® Financial Center.
- For every "A," they’ll get $1 deposited into a Student Savings Account. If they don't have an account or aren’t a Zions Bank® client, they’ll still be rewarded .50 cents per "A."
- Getting paid for an “A” enters the student for the chance to win a scholarship savings account in a drawing. The student’s name, grade, phone number, school name and city must be provided to be entered.
About Our Drawings
Community drawings: 150 students from different geographic regions in Utah and Idaho will win scholarship savings accounts worth $100 throughout the school year. Drawing deadlines to submit most current report cards are:
- November 11, 2016 for fall drawing
- January 27, 2017 for winter drawing
- April 7, 2017 for spring drawing
(A student who brings in their most current report card after a drawing deadline has passed will be entered into the following drawing).
Year-end grand prize drawing: Eligible entries from all community drawings will be pooled into the grand prize drawing.
One Utah student and one Idaho student will each win a grand prize $1,000 scholarship savings account. The deadline to turn in final report cards for the year-end drawing is July 15, 2017. Find complete contest details and all drawing deadlines.