Making Home Affordable (MHA) Programs
Making Your Home Affordable
In March of 2009, the Obama administration introduced the Making Home Affordable Program (MHA). Under this program, the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) helps home owners who are current on their mortgage but unable to take advantage of today’s low interest rates due to possible declines in property values.
The Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) helps home owners who may be having trouble making their monthly payment.
- Home Affordable Modification Program
- Home Affordable Unemployment Program
- Home Affordable Refinance Programs
- HAMP Alternatives
- Making Home Affordable Web Site
- Making Home Affordable Brochure
- Making Home Affordable Fact Sheet
- Know Your Options Fannie Mae Financial Checklist
- Know Your Options Fannie Mae Contact Log
- Mortgage Payments Sending You Reeling FTC
The Making Home Affordable (MHA) assistance hotline number is 888-995-HOPE (4673).