Speaking on Business: Top Businesses – ID 2
The Top Businesses for 2018 showcases some of Idaho's best and brightest companies.
This is Chris Redgrave for Zions Bank Speaking on Business.
Our Top Businesses for 2018 showcase some of the best and brightest.
- Chris and Amanda Jones bought a struggling company, entered the competitive essential oils market and in 7 years, Plant Therapy is selling product in over 100 countries with annual growth in the double digits.
- When it comes to providing beautiful natural stone and quartz countertops for your home, Chris Evans of Rock Solid Granite and Tile in Idaho Falls offers the whole package. This includes importing the stone and fabricating and professionally installing it.
- Silverwing Trailers has an impressive line of aluminum trailers. One of the most popular styles is 5 feet by 9 feet, folds in half and has a rooftop tent portion. It’s sold through Costco for about $2000 and is so popular, they’re shipping nationwide.
- Stukent has developed a product for the education industry that makes it easy for textbook authors to regularly update curriculum. The product is used by over 100,000 students in 1,000 plus educational institutions in over 40 countries, including UCLA, Harvard and Stanford.
- The focus for Vista Healthcare in Rexburg is complete healthcare, from preventive screenings and exams to ongoing health conditions. Owner Rachelle Jones wants to help manage your healthcare, and she specializes in treating hormone imbalances using bio-identical hormone therapy.
Congratulations to our 2018 Top Businesses!
For Zions Bank, I’m Chris Redgrave, speaking on business.