Speaking on Business: Top Businesses – ID 1
Today we honor our 2018 Idaho Top Businesses.
This is Chris Redgrave for Zions Bank Speaking on Business.
Today, we honor companies in Idaho that have demonstrated excellence in business, innovation and community support and are a critical part of the thriving Idaho economy.
- Crayster has invented an innovative crawfishing trap that is so good it’s sold across the U.S. Owner Mike Burrell holds a patent and 2 trademarks for the product, which is sold throughout the U.S.
- Hess Pumice Products is a fourth-generation, family-operated business that is great at watching trends and has stayed ahead of the curve with innovations, like using their pumice to create manufactured stones or make concrete stronger.
- When you’re a country vet, Dr. Christy Maddock of Maddock Veterinary Services in Montpelier says you treat a little of everything, from beloved family pets to farm animals. She brings a high level of specialty to rural Idaho with her clinic.
- The goal for ONE Grounds Management is to make a commercial facility or property manager’s life easier. They provide services to care for the exterior of facilities like landscaping, snow removal, window washing, power washing, pest control and parking lot services.
- Paddles Up Poke offers highly-popular rice bowls, packed with all the toppings you find in sushi rolls and served on a bed of rice or zoodles with fresh mixed greens, topped with your choice from their selection of 9 original sauces.
Congratulations to our 2018 Top Businesses.
For Zions Bank, I’m Chris Redgrave, speaking on business.