Give the Season a Reason to Be Merry
Zions Bank gives you some great reasons to use the digital services.
Zions Bank Online and Mobile banking services are a quick and easy way to stay on top of your finances year-round. But during the Season of Giving and Receiving* campaign from Nov. 1, 2017, through Dec. 31, 2017, we’re giving you some great reasons to use the digital services you’ve come to know and rely on. And perhaps, even try a new one or two.
When you use Bill Pay, eBill and/or Popmoney® for a qualifying transaction**, two things will happen:
- $1 will be donated to Good 360**. Good360 is consistently ranked as one of the top 10 most-efficient charities by Forbes. With a four-star ranking from Charity Navigator, Good360 partners with socially responsible companies to source highly needed goods and distribute them through the Good360 network of nonprofits that support people in need.
- Giving has its rewards. When you complete a qualifying online or mobile transaction during the Season of Giving and Receiving, you’ll be entered for a chance to win one of four $5,000 prizes*. The more qualifying transactions you complete, the higher your chances of winning.
So, what do you have to do? What is a qualifying transaction**? Following are Season of Giving and Receiving transactions that will result in a donation to Good360 and enter you for a chance to win a $5,000 prize:
- Add a new bill and pay it using Bill Pay
- Set up a new recurring payment for Bill Pay
- Set up a new autopay for eBill
- Activate a new eBill
- Send money with Popmoney to a new payee
- Make a new Popmoney request for money payment
- Set up a new recurring Popmoney payment
- Set up a new Popmoney registration
It’s that simple. So try a new online or mobile banking tool to simplify your holiday financial transactions and give back at the same time.
Have a happy Season of Giving and Receiving!
*Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes Sponsored by Fiserv, Inc. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years or older. Entry Period runs 11/1/17-12/31/17. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, alternate method of entry, and prize descriptions, visit seasonofgivingandreceiving.com. Void where prohibited. Fiserv, Inc. and ZB, N.A. employees, immediate family members and individuals living in the same household with such employees are not eligible to enter to win. All tax liabilities, if any, associated with any prize are the responsibility of the winner. See Official Rules for details.
** Between 11/1/2017 and 12/31/2017, $1 will be donated to Good360 (maximum donation is $20,000 total for all campaign participants throughout 2017) when a consumer performs one of the following actions: (for Bill Pay and eBill) add a new bill and pay it, set up a new recurring payment, set up a new autopay for eBill, or activate a new eBill; (for Popmoney) send money with Popmoney to a new payee, make a new request money payment, set up a new recurring payment, or a new Popmoney registration. Popmoney payments must be at least $5 and paid to another party with a different mailing address from the primary online banking account holder. Bill Pay payments must be at least $10 and must be paid to another party with a different mailing address from the primary online banking account holder. A qualifying transaction is any of the above OR any transaction via BillPay or Popmoney if the consumer has not used the service for the previous 60 days. Your bank deposit account must be in good standing. Business accounts are excluded.