Support the Ronald McDonald House of Idaho
Donate to The Ronald McDonald House!
The Ronald McDonald House is a place where families can stay close to their hospitalized children to help them heal faster and cope better. Zions Bank supports The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Idaho in their mission to provide a temporary home away from home for families of ill or injured children.
In an emergency, people don’t often think about bringing things with them that will keep them sustained for several days. The Ronald McDonald House of Idaho relies on the generosity of donors, volunteers, and a supportive community to help provide these necessities to those in need.
Among the desired donations are:
- Cards for gas, WinCo, or Walgreens
- Basic food items, especially things that are fresh or individually packaged
- Antibacterial wipes
- New clothing for premature babies
- Large sized cups for hot and cold drinks
- White standard size pillows and pillowcases
- Dryer sheets
If you have any of these items and would like to donate, or if you would like to give a monetary donation, please visit www.rmhidaho.org.