NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia including the territories of Guam and Saipan who are 18 years of age or older. The following are not eligible to enter or win a prize: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Fiserv Solutions. LLC (the “Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, employees of participating Financial Institutions as listed in section 3, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, legal, judging and sweepstakes agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes). Void where prohibited.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods of entry into the Sweepstakes.
First Entry Method - Online: Accountholders in good standing (not in default under their agreement as of October 31, 2020) at a participating Financial Institution (“FI”) (as defined below) will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each one (1) of the following actions made during the Sweepstakes Period (each a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Online Bill Pay
- Add and pay a new bill
- Set up a new recurring payment/auto payment
- Use Same Day Bill Pay
- External Transfers: Make a new transfer using External Transfers
- eBill: Activate a new eBill
- Popmoney®/Zelle®: Send $5 or more to add and pay a new person
Details on Qualifying Transactions: Services offered at the various FI's vary. All Qualifying Transactions must be completed during the Sweepstakes Period. Qualifying Zelle® payments must be at least $5 and paid to a third-party with a different mailing address from the primary online banking account holder from which the payment is made. Qualifying Popmoney® payments must be at least $5 and paid to another party with a different mailing address from the primary online banking account holder. Qualifying transfers must be at least $50 moved between a newly added TransferNow external account and a qualified account at the FI, and new registration qualifiers must complete the add-and-verify account process. Qualifying Bill Pay transactions must be at least $5 and must be sent to a unique party with a different mailing address from the Bill Pay subscriber; payments to oneself are excluded. A qualifying subscriber is a subscriber who is completing a qualifying transaction for the first time or who has not used the associated service during the previous 60 days. All entrants must be the primary accountholder of the Financial Institution account associated with the action used to enter. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the natural person associated with the email account used for entry will be considered the entrant, but only if that person is otherwise eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
Automated means of entry are prohibited and any use of automated devices to enter or subvert the entry process will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void.
“Participating Financial Institutions”
1st Constitution Bank, Abri Credit Union, Align Credit Union, American Bank of Missouri, American First Credit Union, APL Federal Credit Union, Armstrong Associates FCU, Atlantic Capital Bank, Aurora Federal Credit Union, BAC Community Bank, Bank Five Nine, Centennial Bank, Citizens Bank – Hartsville, Citizens National Bank of Bluffton, Clear Mountain Bank, Community Bank of the Chesapeake, Community Service Credit Union, Cornhusker Bank, Coulee Dam Federal Credit Union, Crest Savings Bank, Dime Community Bank, Eagle Express FCU, Earthmover Credit Union, East River Federal Credit, Eastern Colorado Bank, ECU Credit Union, Farmers & Merchants Union Bank, Farmers Bank & Trust, Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union, Farmers National Bank (Danville, KY), Fibre Federal Credit Union, Financial Horizons Credit Union, First American Bank, First Minnetonka City Bank, First Montana Bank, First National Bank & Trust Company – Shawnee, First National Bank of Syracuse, First National Bank of Waterloo, First Nebraska Bank, First State Bank and Trust, Florence Federal Credit Union, FNB Community Bank, Fort Worth City Credit Union, Fox Valley Savings Bank, Franklin Bank, Franklin Savings Bank, Glacier Hills Credit Union, Go Energy Financial Credit Union, Greater Community Bank, Greenville Heritage FCU, HARMONY FCU, Harris County Federal Credit Union, Holyoke Credit Union, Home FCU, Home State Bank N.A., Hughes Federal Credit Union, IBEW 26 FCU, KEMBA Indianapolis Credit Union, Kennebec Federal Savings, Ladysmith Federal Savings & Loan Association, Landmark National Bank, Mauch Chunk Trust Company, Members 1st Credit Union, Merck Sharp & Dohme FCU, My Healthcare Federal Credit Union, N.E.W. Credit Union, New Foundation Savings Bank, North Main Credit Union, Oak Bank, Ohio State Bank, Pacific Cascade Federal Credit Union, Parkview Community Federal Credit Union, People's Community Federal Credit Union, Pioneer Bank, Pittsfield Cooperative Bank, Poca Valley Bank, Post Office Employees Credit Union, PyraMax Bank, RiverHills Bank, Rivertrust FCU, School Systems FCU, Scient Federal Credit Union, SeaWest Coast Guard Federal Credit Union, SECNY FCU, Settlers Bank, Sharefax Credit Union, South Shore Bank , Space City Credit Union, Staley Credit Union, State Bank of Cross Plains, Sutton Bank, TBK Bank, The Citizens National Bank – Concordia, The Equitable Bank, The Fauquier Bank, The First National Bank of Long Island, The Peoples Bank Co, The Poca Valley Bank, The State Bank Group, TNConnect Credit Union, Town & Country Bank, U. S. Postal Service FCU, United Midwest Savings Bank, Wauna Federal Credit Union, Wayne Bank, West Texas Credit Union, West-Aircomm FCU, Westar FCU, Westmoreland Federal Savings, Willamette Valley Bank, Winchester Savings Bank, Wolf River Community Bank, Apple Federal Credit Union, Bank of the West, BBVA , CA Bank and Trust, Commerce Bank, Delta Community Credit Union, GTE Financial Credit Union, National Bank of Arizona, Tri Counties Bank, Zions Bank
Second Entry Method: If you do not have an account or you do not want to enter via the methods outlined above you may enter the Sweepstakes by mail. Hand-print the following on a 3½” × 5” postcard: “Celebrate the Season Sweepstakes”, your full name, full mailing address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any) and date of birth and mail it with proper postage to: “Celebrate the Season Sweepstakes”, P.O Box 3849, Oak Park, IL 60303-3849. Limit one (1) entry per postage-stamped postcard. Mail-in entries must be handwritten and postmarked by January 2, 2021 and received by January 11, 2021. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, invalid, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage-due mail/entries, which will be disqualified. Mail-in entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING: Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about January 15, 2021, by a third-party promotion administrator, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Four (4) Grand Prizes: $5,000 awarded in the form of a check made payable to each winner.
Total value of all Grand Prizes: $20,000.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Prizes are non-transferable and no prize substitution permitted. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize and will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the Grand Prize value. As a condition of winning, the potential winner will be required to complete a W-9 Tax Form and will be required to furnish his/her social security number for the purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATIONS AND PRIZE CLAIMS: Winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. The potential Grand Prize winners will be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release (granting the use of the winner’s name, city/state, likeness, or photograph by Sponsor for advertising/publicity purposes, without further compensation) within seven (7) calendar days of attempted mail notification or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be contacted. If winner is an eligible minor in his/her state of residence (18 in NE or AL), the prize will be awarded to the eligible minor’s parent or legal guardian, who must sign and complete the Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful the Publicity Release on the minor’s behalf. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, or if a prize notification or prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be contacted. Prizes may not be awarded if the prizes are not properly claimed. Prizes will be mailed within 6-8 weeks of verification.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prize in a drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another entry into the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States, and is governed by the laws of the state of Wisconsin, and entrant consents to jurisdiction and venue in, and agrees that all claims and disputes must be resolved in, the federal or state courts in Waukesha County, Wisconsin.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties resulting from user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction with respect to the processing of the entries or the operation of any website, including data loss and/or corruption, faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of any website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or a website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, any unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, or worm. The failure of Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities — outside of the control of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) — or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Sponsor and Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of any prize or these Official Rules. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind that may be sustained to user's resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt or use of any prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant thereby releases Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor and Sweepstakes Parties from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
10. PUBLICITY: Except in Tennessee, and where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian, if winner is an eligible minor) grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, and address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media (including posting on Sponsor’s website) now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further notice to and without additional compensation. If you are selected as a winner, your information will also be included in a publicly-available winners’ list.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, please visit www.CelebrateTheSeason2020.com. Winners will be posted for approximately thirty (30) days after verification.
12. SPONSOR: Fiserv Solutions, LLC, 255 Fiserv Drive, Brookfield, WI 53045
Popmoney and TransferNow is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY WARNING SERVICES, LLC OR ZELLE®.