2019 Traveling Treasures Exhibit
Collecting the past for the future.
The Natural History Museum of Utah will begin its 50th anniversary celebration in 2019. Come explore the early origins of its collection, now grown to more than 1.6 million objects.
In this traveling exhibit, follow a geologist's journey in Utah and around the world to collect dazzling minerals. Discover fossils found in downtown Salt Lake City, and learn how today's museum curators continue to collect, study and preserve specimens that will continue to inform for years to come.
Don't miss this fascinating and informative exhibit at a Zions Bank branch location near you. And be sure to print this FREE ADMISSION coupon to the Natural History Museum of Utah, good for one free adult admission.
Zions Bank Traveling Treasures 2019 Schedule
- March: Ephraim 10 S Main St
- April: Kanab 41 E Center St
- May: Panguitch 90 E Center St
- June: Huntington 51 N Main St
- July: Brigham City 98 N Main St
- August: Logan 133 E 1400 N
- September: Tooele 998 N Main St
- October: Delta 20 E Main St
- November: Santaquin 120 E Main St